So, you are not getting as much rest as your body needs. Are unable to sleep even after hitting your bed despite being tired? Well, then there could be a slight problem in the pillow that you are using currently. Remember, buying the right pillow is a task that needs to be executed with perfection, else you could end twisting and tossing the entire night on your bed, without catching up with an iota of sleep.
Index Table of Best Selling Pillows
|1||Coop Home Goods Queen - Shredded Hypoallergenic Memory Foam||Coop Home Goods||97|
|2||Body Pillows Snoogle - Total Body||Body Pillows||94|
|3||Little Sleepy Head Toddler - Pillow for Kids||Little Sleepy Head||92|
|4||Sleep Innovations Standard Size - Contour Memory Foam Pillow||Sleep Innovations||89|
|5||Xtreme Comforts Hypoallergenic - Shredded Memory Foam With Kool-Flow Micro-Vented Bamboo Cover||Xtreme Comforts||84|
Why Choosing Right Pillow Is Important
Now, keeping into account that we spend about one-third of our lives sleeping, choosing the right pillow becomes a must. Also, your pillow covers about 20 per cent of any individual’s sleeping area. Now, deep inside we all want to invest in a comfortable pillow but still many of us fail to understand why the existing ones are making you loose on your beauty sleep. The purpose of using a pillow is to give support to your head, neck, spine and shoulders. The right pillow is one which makes you feel as if it’s embracing your head.
Choosing The Best Selling Pillows
Sleeping on a pillow that doesn’t suit you or support your head will make you feel groggy the next morning. Sleepless nights, on the other hand, could trigger lifestyle disorders like obesity and depression. So, making the right choice for your pillow plays a vital role in keeping up not only with your sleep but also with your health.
Again, each has his or her unique style for sleeping. Some sleep on their back, some on their sides and many on their tummy. So, while making the purchase, we also need to keep in mind the type of sleeper for whom we are investing on a pillow. If you can’t gauge or understand much, then just opt for the standard pillow that is available in a size of 20 inches by 20 inches.
Make sure that the thickness, weight, material and cover of the pillow is perfect for you. Irrespective of how you sleep, as a buyer, one should invest in an ergonomically designed pillow. In doing so, you will manage to eliminate the slightest stress invoked to your body, and when you are stress-free, you can do wonders.
Coming to the lifespan of your pillow, remember that a pillow that can trap air for a longer period can survive up to two decades. But those that releases the trapped air and often turns limp and lifeless is the ones that need to be replaced within two years for sure. Pillows made of natural feathers are the ones who are the best and most durable. If you want your pillows to last longer, then do not forget to fluff them, each time that you make your bed.
Now, to help you make the correct choice while investing on the best-selling pillows for yourself or your family, we have consulted orthopedics and specialists to understand what kind of a pillow would suit you best. We have also browsed through countless sites to know, what could be the best offerings that can be made to you. Now let us go ahead and have a look at some of the best-selling pillows available in the market in detail so that you can choose a good one for you.
- It is excellent for all sleeping positions.
- The pillows foam mix makes it a comfortable choice for you.
- Made high-quality foam, this pillow does not go flat.
- It is washable and can be dried using a dryer.
- It’s dust and mite resistant and hence a good choice for allergic and hyper allergic people.
- With better ventilation, the pillow promotes better sleep.
- Its certiPUR-US® certified foam does not make you go sweaty even in summers.
- The foam used in the pillow is of high quality and standards.
- Product Specification: Width: 18 inches, Height: 12 inches, Thick: 3 inches, Weight: 3.5 Pounds.
It is supposed to be a best seller on Amazon.
- This pillow offers support to your pelvic region, neck, and tummy.
- Thereby, making it a perfect choice for pregnant women.
- It can double up as a multi-positional pillow.
- You can snuggle into the pillow and enjoy the support without the fear of extra heat generation.
- Its removable cover can be washed in a washing machine.
- It is perfect for pregnant women.
- It also offers support to lactating mothers.
- Product Specification: Width: 60 inches, Height: 24.8 inches, Thick: 7.2 inches, Weight: 3 Pounds.
- It is snugly and comfortable for your kids.
- Easy to take it anywhere you are traveling with your kid.
- Its size is perfect and can fit your toddler’s bed to perfection.
- Pillow fillings are the best available in the US
- The fact that it is 100% hypo allergic makes it the perfect choice for your kids
- It is not very fluffy.
- It is easily washable.
- If the fluff is not correct, the company offers 100 percent replacement.
- Product Specification: Width: 18 inches, Height: 13 inches, Thick: 4 inches, Weight: 8 Ounces.
- It is available in standard size.
- It is 100 percent cotton.
- It allows your neck and shoulder muscles to relax due to its exclusive designs
- Relieves back, neck and shoulder aches.
- Offers perfect alignment to your spine when you sleep.
- The foam used in the pillow allows the pillow to retain its shape and provide your spine enough support throughout the night.
- Comes with a warranty of five years.
- Product Specification: Width: 20.8 inches, Height: 14.2 inches, Thick: 4.8 inches, Weight: 2.2 Pounds.
- Meets the CertiPUR-US standards for content, emissions and durability.
- They contain no ozone depleters or phthalates or mercury.
- Comes with a guarantee of never going flat.
- Can be washed in washing machines.
- Made from 100 per cent hypoallergic materials.
- Bamboo allows your pillow to ventilate.
- Allows you to sleep well. Thanks to its moldable feature.
- Comes with a 100 percent money back guarantee.
- Perfect pillow for those suffering from a migraine, insomnia, and even snoring issues.
- Proper excellent support to your cervical bones, spine and shoulders.
- Product Specification: Width: 17 inches, Height: 5.5 inches, Thick: 5.5 inches, Weight: 2.8 Pounds.
Table of Contents
- Index Table of Best Selling Pillows
- Why Choosing Right Pillow Is Important
- Choosing The Best Selling Pillows