There could be many people who could complain of swelling of the lower extremities because of a host of reasons. It could be because of increased levels of fluid retention in the body. Pregnancy is one of the leading causes for swelling of the ankles, feet and lower parts of the body. Apart from fluid retention, varicose veins is another common problem which leads to various problems of the lower extremities of the body. Apart from standard medical treatments keeping the leg in an elevated position of often recommended. Hence it is common to see many of us using leg elevation pillows.
Index Table of Best Leg Elevation Pillows
|1||Hermell Products, Inc. Polycotton - White Polycotton Cover||Hermell Products, Inc.||97|
|2||AliMed Foam - Elevating Leg Support||AliMed||95|
|3||HUDSON Beige - Foam||HUDSON||91|
|4||Dr. Leonard's White - White||Dr. Leonard's||87|
|5||The Lounge Dr. Blue Tall - Standard Leg Rest w/Cover Blue Tall FOAM-XTALL-BLUE||The Lounge Dr.||82|
Features Of Leg Elevation Pillows
Since there are many reasons why they should be used we should have some basic idea about the features and functions they offer. They come in different sizes and shapes. They are contoured to take the form of the lower portion of the leg, and they are raised from the floor by quite a few inches. They help in a lot in keeping the leg comfortably raised thereby preventing accumulation of fluids and also giving relief to those suffering from varicose veins and other such problems.
Choosing the Right Leg Elevation Pillow For You
When looking for a leg elevation pillow, design is one of the most important attributes to be kept in mind. It should be not only ergonomic and good looking in design, but also must be comfortable. It must be able to provide the support to the lower part of the leg so that the purpose for which it is being used can be fulfilled. If needed, customers could also look at customized pillows for specific requirements.
The quality of material is another important point to be kept in mind when it comes to buying these pillows. They should be made from the best quality foam. The outer cover should also be of high quality so that apart from providing comfort it also does not cause allergies.
Durability And Longevity:
Since buying leg pillows could be an expensive proposition, you must be sure that the quality is good. It must be able to offer reasonable durability and longevity. Standard warranty must back it and guarantee terms and conditions.
Another important attribute is always to choose leg pillows which are easily washable. Since they are bulky in nature, you should look for ways by which the dirt can be wiped without the need for actually washing them.
Since these pillows could be used in the bedroom or perhaps in the living room, they must match with the overall ambiance of the place. Therefore, it would always be better to look for brands which offer some varieties to suit exact needs and requirements.
It also would not be a bad idea to try and buy leg pillows which are certified by orthopedists chiropractors and other such medical professionals. This will give an increased comfort level to customers and offer them the best value for money.
- It is a product which helps maintain pelvic tilt exceptionally well.
- Since it aids in zero gravity, it could be extremely useful for those who suffer from back pain.
- It plays a significant role in improving circulation, and for those suffering from varicose veins, it certainly is a must have.
- It is made from the USA and the wicking poly/cotton cover is safe on skin and does not cause any allergic manifestations.
- It provides eight inches of recline which makes a big difference to problems associated with the fluid accumulation and varicose veins.
- Product Specification: Width: 26 inches, Height: 20 inches, Thick: 8 inches, Weight: 2 Pounds.
- This is a quality elevating leg supporting system which comes with a host of interesting features.
- It is designed very scientifically for providing the right contour and offers the best of stability and comfort.
- The high-density foam helps the pillow to stay in place for an extended period of time. Customers can, therefore, be sure of durability and longevity.
- It can come either in white or blue color depending on availability of stock.
- It has been found to be very useful for overcoming issues related to varicose veins, low back pain, sciatica nerve pain, and last but not the least pregnancy related problems.
- Product Specification: Width: 31.9 inches, Height: 11.8 inches, Thick: 8.3 inches, Weight: 14.4 Ounces.
- Coming from the house of Hudson, this is considered to be one of the best leg elevation pillows available in the market today.
- Beige is the only color in which it is available.
- It is a big sized pillow
- It is designed for providing the optimal elevation for the leg thereby ensuring better rest.
- It is made from quality SpaceAge memory foam which helps in perfect cradling and contouring.
- It comes with adjustable layers for increased comfort.
- Product Specification: Width: 20 inches, Height: 25 inches, Thick: 25 inches, Weight: 3 Pounds.
- This is a quality leg pillow offering the best of support to those suffering from varicose veins and fluid accumulation in the feet, ankles and other lower parts of the body.
- It can also help a lot in elevating the leg to provide relief to sour back and also assist in relieving symptoms associated with sciatica nerve problem.
- This is a wedge pillow and is ideally suited for use on the bed as well as a couch.
- Made in the USA to suit specific local needs and requirements.
- It is easily machine washable and comes with either poly or cotton cover.
- It is, on the whole, a good buy offering great value for money.
- Product Specification: Width: 23 inches, Height: 15.2 inches, Thick: 8 inches, Weight: 14.4 Pounds.
- Coming from the house of Lounge Doctor, it is made from quality Cappucino foam which is comfortable, allergy free and long lasting.
- It is considered to be the ultimate solution for relaxation, comfort, and health.
- It is a patented leg rest and has been designed by a Vascular Surgeon who has been board certified.
- It is light in weight and also comes with easy to remove cover made from quality cotton.
- It comes in different heights to suit specific needs and requirements.
- Product Specification: Width: 18-24 inches, Height: 11-20 inches, Weight: 2 Lb.
Table of Contents
- Index Table of Best Leg Elevation Pillows
- Features Of Leg Elevation Pillows
- Choosing the Right Leg Elevation Pillow For You