Most of the time, diseases and physical conditions are caused or made worse by your sleeping conditions. Moreover, if your sleep cycle is disturbed, causing you to toss and turn during the night, it can result in fatigue in the morning. Therapeutic pillows play a big role in easing most of these issues. Here, we have reviewed the best Therapeutic Pillows available in the market, as well as their benefits.
What is a Therapeutic Pillow?
Therapeutic Pillows are pillows designed to relieve a physical condition, speed up healing after an injury or surgery, and other such reasons. The word “Therapeutic” refers to anything used as a remedial measure to treat a disease or disorder. Therefore, we can understand that a Therapeutic pillow is designed as a remedial measure or a supportive method to treat some medical conditions such as Arthritis, Spondylosis, etc. and promote healing as a preventive measure.
Benefits of Therapeutic Pillows
A good Therapeutic pillow generally provides these benefits:
- Neck Support – First and foremost, a good pillow should provide optimum neck support to prevent pain and discomfort. A therapeutic pillow is most often designed with a center cavity to cradle the neck and relax the neck muscles.
- Lumbar Support – Depending on the type of Therapeutic pillow you use, as well as the condition for which you are using it, it can be designed to provide excellent Lumbar support and promote spinal alignment, reducing pain and discomfort.
- Pain Relief – When the muscles of the neck and shoulder are properly supported, they relax. This causes relief from pain and prevents further discomfort.
- Increased Comfort – A therapeutic pillow ensures that the neck, head, and shoulders have the support they require and promotes spinal alignment. This results in increased comfort for the whole body and relaxation for ease of sleeping.
Reviews: Best Therapeutic Pillows
- This pillow is made from high-quality, 100% Bamboo-derived Rayon.
- The Royal Therapy snuggle bed pillow is designed to contour to the body’s shape to support the head and neck.
- The bamboo pillow includes a middle memory foam layer, which can be removed at will to customize it to every sleeper type.
- It is a luxury cervical pillow designed to provide greater resistance under the head’s heaviest parts and support the lighter and sensitive neck area.
- It allows your muscles to relax properly by offering spinal support to the body for alignment and comfort.
- The therapeutic pillow allows for comfortable sleep, without any tossing or turning.
- It is naturally hypoallergenic and prevents the growth of Bacteria, Mold, Fungus, and dust-mites.
- The bamboo cover is naturally moisture-absorbing and constructed with heat-dissipating technology that eliminates thermal build-up.
- Orthopedic Contour Design.
- Bamboo-derived Rayon.
- 3 Layer Memory Foam.
- Only the pillowcase can be washed.
- This pillow is constructed with ergonomic memory foam for optimum comfort.
- It is designed to provide therapeutic relief for all types of sleepers and prevent and relieve neck pain.
- It is wrapped in a premium quality Rayon and Polyester blend fabric that keeps you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- The contour design supports the head, neck, shoulders, and back and promotes spinal alignment to help you sleep easily and deeply.
- Its breathable memory foam provides optimum air circulation to keep you cool and dry throughout the night.
- The silky cover is breathable, hypoallergenic, and chemical-free.
- Cervical Design.
- Relieves Neck Pain.
- Only Queen size offer firmness options.
- This is a Zuma Therapeutic Wedge Pillow designed for comfort.
- It provides a healthy and comfortable sleep and is also ideal for watching television or reading in bed.
- The pillow provides a gradual slope that helps ease respiratory problems and helps relieve neck and shoulder pain.
- This therapeutic pillow also helps with acid reflux, snoring, allergies, problem breathing, poor circulation, hernia, back and neck pain, or other such condition.
- Its design can also help with digestion by positioning the torso correctly to produce a positive anti-reflux position.
- It can also be used to elevate legs to increase blood circulation.
- The pillow comes with a soft stretch knitted Bamboo cover and measures 7 x 24 x 24 inches in size.
- It is easily removable and machine washable for convenience.
- Natural Bamboo Cover.
- Certi-PUR US Certified.
- Helps with Acid Reflux.
- 10-Inch may be too high for some people.
- It is ergonomically designed to allow neck and shoulder muscles to relax completely.
- Its contoured shape promotes proper alignment and relieves neck and back discomfort, thereby rejuvenating your body.
- The pillow features a spinal alignment design, along with a left and right airway system, as well as a 5-second rebound Memory foam.
- It is made with 100% Memory Foam that fits the neck’s curve and properly aligns the spine while sleeping.
- The center cavity in the middle of this pillow helps cradle the head for optimal support and make you breathe better and easier.
- This therapeutic pillow comes wrapped in a 75% Cotton and 25% Polyester blend cover.
- This is a 100% Visco-Elastic Memory Foam Therapeutic pillow.
- It is designed to mold itself to the contours of the neck and shoulders.
- The visco-elastic moves according to heat and pressure and eliminates pain by supporting the neck and shoulder muscles.
- It is Hypoallergenic and designed to promote the circulation of blood and lymph flows.
- It also reduces pressure points and relieves stress, muscle and neck pains.
- The therapeutic pillow allows for excellent thermal regulation by special air channels in the core to keep you cool and comfortable throughout the night.
- It comes encased in a Silver Sleep cover that is equipped with a zipper.
- The cover is machine washable and easy to care for.
- This pillow comes wrapped in a 100% Cotton cover that is soft to the touch.
- The therapeutic pillow is filled with high-quality Buckwheat Hull filling that can be adjusted according to your needs.
- It is constructed with a smart, ergonomic design to calm the body and soothe the nerves.
- The lumbar support pillow can be used as a back support or neck support in the office or home.
- Its cover is breathable, skin-friendly, durable, and moisture-wicking.
- It measures 16 x 4 inches in size and helps relieve neck pain, muscle pain, stiff neck, headaches, stress, and tension.
- This is an Orthopedic Therapeutic Support Pillow designed by Therapeutica Store.
- It is a firm pillow that is designed to help restore the natural curve of the neck.
- The pillow comes in a variety of sizes, that should be chosen according to your body as the wrong size pillow may increase back pain.
- It is made with high-quality Molded foam that is non-allergenic, and non-toxic.
- This is a Cooling Therapuetic Contour Pillow designed by Revel Store.
- The pillow is designed to provide the necessary support to ease neck and shoulder pain.
- It allows for higher and lower contour options that allow back and side sleepers to choose customized comfort for rejuvenating sleep.
- The pillow is made with CertiPUR-US Certified foam, infused with a cooling gel.
- This is a Therapeutic Wedge Pillow designed by Zenesse Health Store.
- The pillow comes with a foam base for support and firmness, and is topped with a gel-infuse dmemory foam comfort top.
- It comes wrapped in a silky soft, Natural Bamboo cober that is easy to remove, and machine washable.
- The pillow features a egg crate design inside the memory foam to allow for proper air flow and ventilation.
- This is a Therapeutic Reading Bed Pillow designed by Sleep Jockey.
- It is designed to multi-use, and transitions easily from being curled up with a book, to fast alseep cuddling the pillow.
- The pillow cover is made with a premium quality, Egyptian Cotton with a 300 thread count that is moisture-absoring, and cooling.
- It is constructed with eco-friendly, Recycled Polyester that gives the pillow a plush feel.
Index Table: Top-Rated Therapeutic Pillows
|1||Royal Therapy Adjustable - Therapeutic Pillows||Royal Therapy||98.9|
|2||EPABO Contour - Therapeutic Pillow||EPABO||98.5|
|3||Brentwood Home Zuma - Therapeutic Wedge Pillow||Brentwood Home||98.1|
|4||SEPOVEDA Cervical - Memory Foam Therapeutic Pillow||SEPOVEDA||97.6|
|5||VISCO LOVE Large - Therapeutic Wellness Pillow||VISCO LOVE||97.2|
|6||Edomi Korean - Therapeutic Bolster Pillow||Edomi||96.7|
|7||Therapeutica Store Orthopedic - Therapeutic Support Pillow||Therapeutica Store||96.2|
|8||Revel Store Cooling - Therapeutic Contour Pillow||Revel Store||95.8|
|9||Zenesse Health Store Therapeutic - Wedge Pillow||Zenesse Health Store||95.4|
|10||Sleep Jockey Reading - Therapeutic Bed Pillow||Sleep Jockey||94.9|
Table of Contents
- What is a Therapeutic Pillow?
- Benefits of Therapeutic Pillows
- Reviews: Best Therapeutic Pillows
- Royal Therapy® Adjustable Therapeutic Pillows
- EPABO® Contour Therapeutic Pillow
- Brentwood Home® Zuma Therapeutic Wedge Pillow
- SEPOVEDA® Cervical Memory Foam Therapeutic Pillow
- VISCO LOVE® Large Therapeutic Wellness Pillow
- Edomi® Korean Therapeutic Bolster Pillow
- Therapeutica Store® Orthopedic Therapeutic Support Pillow
- Revel Store® Cooling Therapeutic Contour Pillow
- Zenesse Health Store® Therapeutic Wedge Pillow
- Sleep Jockey® Reading Therapeutic Bed Pillow
- Index Table: Top-Rated Therapeutic Pillows