Whether you or your partner tends to snore at night, it is a frustrating habit that many of us suffer while sleeping.
Besides being a bother to the person sleeping next to you, Snoring can likewise cause health problems and issues, including fatigue and sleep deprivation, heart issues, and breathing problems.
Therefore ignoring snoring is not always the best solution.
One way you can prevent or reduce snoring is by investing in the best Anti Snore Pillows designed to give you a peaceful night’s rest and improve issues such as posture and breathing, which may be the causes of your snoring.
The Anti Snore Pillow and How it Works
Before we can get into anti-snore pillows and how they work, let me first explain exactly what snoring is and how it is caused.
When you snore, it means your air passages are blocked, which can be because of colla[sed muscles in your neck and velum creating an obstruction. When you try to get air in through these obstructions, the tissues of your through vibrate against the instructions, causing a snoring sound,
A blocked nose, Cold, and many other health conditions causing obstructions in your air passages can most likely be the culprits of snoring.
So how will an Anti-Snore Pillow help?
Well, the anti-snore pillow is designed to create a proper sleeping position, aligning your spine and head in such a manner as to improve air circulation and breathing. Generally, sleeping on your side is recommended when you snore, with the support of a good pillow that will elevate your neck and create open airways and easier breathing to reduce snoring.
Anti-Snore Pillow Designs
When it Comes to Anti Snore Pillows, three designs work very well;
- Contoured Pillow – The Contoured Pillow has an elevated height under your neck, with an indentation for your head and an even more elevated top area. This pillow properly supports your neck and spine, allowing better breathing and more open airways for side sleeping.
- Wdge Pillow – The Wedge Pillow elevates your heady neck and shoulders starting from a low loft and gradually heightening to the top. This design is recommended for sleeping on your back and is also ideal for acid reflux prevention, as well as snoring.
- Cervical Pillow – The Cervical pillow has a design similar to the contour pillow, but only the neck area is elevated, and the rest of the pillow I shallower with a uniform design. This pillow can be used for both side and back sleeping for optimal support and airflow.
Features of a Good Anti-Snore Pillow
- Loft – A good anti snore pillow should have a slightly higher loft with a medium firm support depending on whether you sleep on your back or side.
- Design – A Cervical, Contour, or Wedge design pillow is ideal for preventing snoring, although standard shape pillow designs with the right fill will also provide excellent snore relief.
- Fill – A more supportive fill such as a memory or latex foam or feather fill is ideal for optimal support to reduce snoring.
- Cover – Hypoallergenic covers and materials in the pillow are advised to prevent allergies, which may be a cause of your snoring and blocked airways. Bamboo, Cotton, and natural fibers are more suitable. I would stay clear of feathers if you have allergies and materials such as Polyester, which can irritate.
Reviews: The Best Anti Snore Pillows
below we have some top brands and models in pillows that will prevent and alleviate snoring effectively;
The Viscose Love is a therapeutic design pillow with memory foam for snore relief.
- This pillow is made of hypoallergenic, 100% Visco elastic memory foam material.
- Viscoelastic memory foam is reactant to heat, and it molds to the shape of the neck and shoulder according to the heat. It moves with pressure and temperature, supporting the neck, head, and shoulders, making the sleep more healthy, painless, and comfortable for the user.
- Outstanding thermal regulation in the core through the special air channels. Promotes blood circulation and lymph flow, removes headaches, insomnia, and restlessness, allowing the user to sleep at ease.
- It keeps the air passage open to allow the user to breathe properly, reducing the snoring sound.
- Features washable Celliant sleep cover with a zipper that makes your wash easier.
- Memory Foam base.
- Plush firmness.
- Only available in one size.
From Therapeutica, we have another memory foam model with a unique design to prevent snoring.
- The Pillow consists of 100% foam, making sleeping comfortable, restful, and safe.
- The pillow’s design and form are designed to provide perfect spinal alignment to the body, allowing them to sleep on their back.
- When we move in sleep, our body needs different support for the movement, and the Therapeutica pillow is designed to offer people the exact back and side support that people need to sleep properly.
- a quality memory foam is used in the fill that offers moldable and comfortable support.
- Medium firmness.
- Variety of sizes.
- May take some time to adjust to the pillow.
The Milliard Anti Snore Pillow comes with a hypoallergenic cotton cover.
- The fill consists of a high-quality memory foam material, making it a firm, durable and perfect product with good shape. The Cover consists of hypoallergenic natural and soft cotton.
- It allows the body to rest in relaxation and keeps the head and spine’s shape in a good position, making breathing easier, relieves discomfort, muscle stress, fatigue, and offers comfortable sleeping.
- NASA engineers develop the synthetic material technology-based memory foam used in the pillow, and these are hypoallergenic, i.e., resistant to bacteria, allergens, molds, dirt, and dust. Thus it does not create any disturbance when you are sleeping.
- With the pillow’s design, you will enjoy optimal spinal support and a comfortable sleeping position.
- Memory Foam.
- Soft Cotton cover.
- the Only cover is washable.
The Miracle Wedge design is a wedge-style pillow ideal for snoring when you sleep on your back.
- It is filled with 100% eco memory foam that offers relief from acid reflux, snoring, and breathing problems allowing you to sleep relaxingly.
- The Washable pillowcase has a secure zip closure design.
- It is a very comfortable, durable, and safe anti-snore pillow that everyone can use. The Wedge design is comfortable sleeping on your back and offers excellent spinal support.
- The Cover consists of durable and hypoallergenic materials that are safe if you have allergies.
From Sleep Joy, we have the Anti Snore Memory Foam Pillow model that provides extra support and comfort to relieve snoring.
- The Pillow has a featured neck bolster side to supply sufficient support to the neck, making breathing easier while sleeping, eventually reducing the snoring.
- An infusion of natural green tea in the pillow eliminates the chemical odors and foam odors from the pillow ventilating air channels.
- The Fill consists of 100% polyester nano-tex fabric that makes the pillow very comfortable and suitable for breathing. Plus
- The Cover is easy to remove with a zippered closure makes the washing and maintenance easier.
- This is an anti-snore pillow designed by BEAUTRIP for maximum neck support.
- It features an ergonomically designed 3D memory sleep pillow core made of high-density Slow-rebound memory foam.
- The pillow filling is odorless, cooling, dry, free of any toxins, and includes the special feature of temperature sensing to keep you cool throughout the night.
- It consists of contoured cut-outs to maintain the neck’s natural curve to support it naturally, allowing the muscles to relax, thereby also reducing snoring, regardless of your sleeping position.
- This is a wedge pillow designed to reduce snoring by Perfect Cloud.
- It comes with a soft and luxurious top cover made of 35% Viscose and 65% Polyester, whereas the inner cover is made with 80% Polyester and 20% Cotton.
- The pillow is breathable, moisture-absorbing, and offers temperature regulation to keep you at optimum temperature throughout the night.
- Its 12-inch tall memory foam creates a slight elevation to help with GERD, Acid reflux, heartburn, and snoring.
- This is a DINY Home & Style pillow designed to reduce snoring.
- The pillow is made with high-quality memory foam that is firm and supportive, comforting and relaxing at the same time.
- It is designed to provide relief from several sleeping issues, including snoring, insomnia, migraines, neck and back pain, etc.
- The pillow comes wrapped in a duvet cover made with a premium blend of 40% Bamboo and 60% Polyester that is hypoallergenic, and machine washable.
- This is a high-quality memory foam, Anti-snore pillow designed by Lavish Home.
- Its premium construction allows it to conform to the shape of your neck and shoulder contour, while providing enough support to ensure a good night’s sleep.
- The pillow offers a gradual incline wedge to provide support to the back and side sleepers and reduces snoring, acid reflux, etc.
- It comes wrapped in a soft cover made from Bamboo-derived Rayon and POlyester and is machine washable, antibacterial, moisture and odor resistant, and mildew proof.
- This is a Sharper Image pillow designed to reduce snoring and other sleeping conditions.
- The advanced design pillow is made with 100% memory foam, with a special ventilated design to provide breathability and temperature regulation.
- It is designed to conform to the neck and head curve for maximum support and aligns the spine for comfort.
- The pillow also aligns the jaw with maximizing airflow and reducing snoring.
Index Table: Top Rated Anti Snore Pillows
|1||VISCO LOVE Anti Snore Memory Foam - Celliant Sleep Therapeutic Anti Snore Pillow||VISCO LOVE||96|
|2||Therapeutica Anti Snore Memory Foam - Large Adult, White||Therapeutica||92|
|3||Milliard Anti Snore Memory Foam - Ultra Soft 75-Percent Cotton||Milliard||91|
|4||Miracle Wedge Anti Snore Memory Foam - Pillow for Gerd||Miracle Wedge||91|
|5||Sleep Joy Anti Snore Memory Foam - Sleep Foam Pillow||Sleep Joy||93|
|6||BEAUTRIP Cervical - Anti Snore Pillow||BEAUTRIP||98.7|
|7||Perfect Cloud Plush - Wedge Pillow for Snoring||Perfect Cloud||98.2|
|8||DINY Home & Style Bamboo - Anti Snore Pillow||DINY Home & Style||96.8|
|9||Lavish Home Wedge - Anti Snore Pillow||Lavish Home||96.3|
|10||Sharper Image Advanced - Anti-Snore Pillow||Sharper Image||95.6|
Table of Contents
- The Anti Snore Pillow and How it Works
- Anti-Snore Pillow Designs
- Features of a Good Anti-Snore Pillow
- Reviews: The Best Anti Snore Pillows
- VISCO LOVE® Anti Snore Memory Foam Celliant Sleep Therapeutic Anti Snore Pillow
- Therapeutica® Anti Snore Memory Foam Large Adult, White
- Milliard® Anti Snore Memory Foam Ultra Soft 75-Percent Cotton
- Miracle Wedge® Anti Snore Memory Foam Pillow for Gerd
- Sleep Joy® Anti Snore Memory Foam Sleep Foam Pillow
- BEAUTRIP® Cervical Anti Snore Pillow
- Perfect Cloud® Plush Wedge Pillow for Snoring
- DINY Home & Style® Bamboo Anti Snore Pillow
- Lavish Home® Wedge Anti Snore Pillow
- Sharper Image® Advanced Anti-Snore Pillow
- Index Table: Top Rated Anti Snore Pillows